It’s unlikely that any of these would result in any permanent damage, but at the same time, if you nod to more than, say, half of the items on this list, you should really step up your game.
1. Your child claims his favorite flavor is purple.
2. He refers to the dining room wall as his canvas.
3. When he gives hugs, he says, “Oh yeah, gimme some sugar!”
4. He knows all the characters on Game of Thrones.
5. His favorite color is chocolate.
6. Having never potty trained him, he’s now too big for regular diapers and must wear Depends.