I’m 41. I know that’s not old, but my age has given me some perspective on the mistakes I made as a younger man. So, to all of you still in your 20′s, here’s some advice. Take it or leave it.
- Get to work late, leave early and take all your sick days. Success at work only results in more work.
- If you want kids, have them now.
- Make love to a woman in her late 30s or 40′s.
- That’s not the worst hangover you’ll ever have.
- Nothing is serious unless it’s a mole that changes shape.
- Spend a lot less time doing the “have to’s” and a lot more time doing the “want to’s.”
- Mushrooms are better than LSD.