Rush is realeasing a new album filled with previously recorded but never released tracks. As president of the Rush fanclub, I was provided a track list. The album is titled “Easels for Medusa” which is AWESOME. The track names are vintage Rush, and you can really see Neil Peart’s influence. I hope you’re as excited as I am about this album coming out. I’ve heard rumors that every song is in 11/8 time signature. I’m PUMPED.
EASELS FOR MEDUSA
- The Sumerian Hobgoblin
- Chronicles of The Owl’s Claw (Alternate: The Shrinking Talons of Lore)
- Blankets of Wise Men and Tribes I, II, III, and VII
- Barnstormers Pilots and Boysenberries
- Gifts of Giza: Ancient Times and Modern Morays
- Tears of the Wizard’s Wife
- Ricochet Magnets (Drum Solo)
- Chronicles of The Owl’s Claw IV – Talons
- The Irony Militia: Times and Words
- Reflections in a Jasmine Pond: Narcissus’ Ally
If you liked this, buy my book!